Sunday, September 8, 2013

"Sunday funday: September 8, 2013"

Well today was a very relaxing Sunday indeed. I woke up and headed to the gym for a light workout and then went to the back patio with my suitemates for a lunch provided by our RA of sorts here. We were able to eat some delicious Potbelly sandwiches and meet the rest of the people that live on our floor. Then one of my suitemates decided today wouldn't be complete without some fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. Afterwards I went downstairs to print off all of the articles I need to read for my class for the rest of the semester at .10 cents a print (but don't worry they take credit cards) and then finished getting myself organized while watching some Harry Potter. After a delicious  homemade dinner of nachos, I will do my reading for the week and hopefully have an early evening as I have an early week this week with my days starting at 7am. Tomorrow is my first day of programming for Politics and Public Policy, so ill leave the office around noon time and have a good two hours of programming back here at the RAF until I am done for the day. Hopefully, this week (although an early one) will be a good one at work, at class, at programming and with my new friends. Hopefully I will get some more sights seen this coming weekend and get to know some new areas of DC.

Until next time y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment