Monday, September 30, 2013

I really wish I knew what week it was but I'm too busy to notice...

So sorry I've been MIA for the past few weeks, it has literally been so busy and exhausting with class, work and the extra programming we have! Not to mention that sleeping and eating takes a lot of my energy so there's that.... Anyway, the past few weeks have been business as usual at work, although after tomorrow I am not sure if I will say that but only time will tell. Programming and classes have been going good, I had my first big paper due for my class due last week so fingers crossed that my writing skills hold up here like they mostly did on campus. I have already started thinking about our next big paper (which is due next week), so forewarning if I go missing again at least now you have a reason as to where I am. I received my first care package last week from my sweet mother complete with a Texas flag for me to hang up in my room so that just in case there was any doubt as to where I was from, this would clear it up. Also, for some other fun news I ventrured to a flea shop two weekends ago with my roommate and spent some money getting some pretty things for my girls back home, as well as for myself:) Being the daring person that I am, I also tried a new food place last week called Five Guys and let me tell you, I missed having a good burger and fry. It was similar to the food style of Mooyah if anyone has ever been there but it was amazing, greasy food that was just what we all needed after a long day of work. Other than that I've got nothing too exciting to report, although give me another week or so and I may....;) Anyway, hope this was enough to let my parents know that I am not just holed up in my room all of the time, especially since the kitchen is outside of my room so I have to leave my bed eventually;);)

Until next time y'all. Whenever that will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment